Price: $175 per person
One full day course will be offered from 8:30am – 4:30pm April 13th
A second full day course will be offered from 8:30am – 4:30pm May 19th
Click here to register
*All participants will receive ‘Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave’ as part of the course fee.
“I’ve come to realize that it’s not uncommon for people to feel immobilized when they try to make their home a place that feels significant and unique to them. We can get so bogged down with design rules and comparisons that we forget to focus on the simplicity of choosing things that we love for our homes. It’s not about sticking to a specific, prescribed style. It’s about story. And the moment you make that subtle mind-set shift , all of a sudden you’re set into motion. It becomes fun, freeing even. If nothing else, the one thing that I really want you to take away from this book is this: Rather than following arbitrary guidelines, try to focus on incorporating the things that matter to you and the people who share your home.”
– Joanna Gaines from Homebody
We are excited to offer our first Spring Design Workshop Series – inspired by and structured around the design philosophy of Joanna Gaines of Magnolia Home. The workshop is designed to help create spaces in your home or cottage that you will never want to leave. All participants will receive ‘Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave’ as part of the course fee.
The book will be a helpful guide and reference tool throughout the workshop to return to again and again for inspiration. Each chapter presents practical takeaways to help problem solve your personal pain points and offers insights into various stylistic genres and how to blend them so that the spaces feel distinctly yours. A fold out design guidebook at the back offers a place for you to take notes and sketch out your own design plans as you make your way through each room.
What to expect during each session:
- We will help you identify your priorities and instincts, likes and dislikes, with practical steps towards finding your authentic design style.
- We will walk you through – room by room, whether a cottage or home – how to create spaces that reflect the personalities and stories of the people who occupy them.
- Strategies for simplifying the process of turning your house into a home, from selecting paint, furniture, rugs, or wall coverings.
- The insights will instil in you the confidence to thoughtfully create spaces that you never want to leave.
- Find out more about the breadth of our Design Services – we’d love to be a part of your home story.
Facilitator: Cyndy Goulet designer at Pineridge Hollow.
Cyndy has designed spaces for her clients for 25 years. She is both creative and inspired, She honors the wishes and visions of her clients in a way that helps them to find a true expression of themselves and their family. She truly creates spaces that people love to live in.
The Magnolia Home Collections are each designed by Joanna and are available to order: