Taste the Prairies
Here at Pineridge Hollow we celebrate the prairies and the people of the prairies. We choose to celebrate Manitoba’s distinct seasons and the land we live in rather than stew over the fact that we can’t get garden tomatoes in February (the freezing months make that first bite of garden tomato taste sooo much better!).
- We believe in supporting local growers and producers and are proud to feature the talents of our neighbours whenever we can.
- We believe that our climate, our soil conditions and our water all make prairie produce unique and wonderful.
- At Pineridge Hollow we are delighted to share wholesome, delicious and comforting food with our guests.
- We believe that you should have a beautiful place to get away from it all, a place that celebrates with you and comforts you.
- We believe in solid wood tables and chairs, local eggs, kitchen cutting gardens, real cream and fresh flowers…