It's one of the biggest celebrations of the year, and perhaps one of the times we allow ourselves to be the fanciest!
Invite your friends or family to join you for a meal of celebration; of all you've accomplished this year and all that will be renewed very soon! We're here to treat you with a meal that is delicious, refined and that will make you feel a little spoiled!
- Soy ginger seared pork tenderloin tips with pickled radish fresh cilantro on a steamed bao bun
- Roasted tomato and goat cheese tart with a white wine reduction
- upgrade to a "Big Board" to share $5/person (includes a selection of cured meats and assorted cheeses, paired with house marinated olives)
SOUP OR SALAD:
- Glass slipper bisque, Cinderella pumpkin soup with crispy toasted pumpkin seeds
- Tempura Koginut squash salad with a white wine vinaigrette
- Roasted beet and blue cheese salad with a shallot walnut vinaigrette
- Oak Knoll chicken confit in an orange thyme glaze with Pommes Anna tart $58
- Prime rib in a horseradish red wine jus with classic rustic garlic mashed potatoes $70
- Sundried tomato crusted Pike in a lemon broth, served with truffle white wine risotto $55
- Grilled 12oz porcini crusted New York striploin with a blue cheese shallot compound butter served with Pommes Anna tart $65
- Puttanesca stuffed spaghetti squash with crispy sage $47 (vegan option)
- Vanilla bean creme brûlée, blueberry coulis and toasted coconut
- Carrot cake candied orange peel, brandy caramel and cream cheese mousse
To book reservations, call 204 777-3881 ext 141 or click "Make a Reservation" at the top of this page.
New Years Eve menu served from 5pm - close December 31st. Regular menu available 9am-4pm.