Sitting with Upholstery Leader, Lee Industries
Sat, May 04, 19
One of our all-time favourite furniture manufacturers, LEE Industries, is about to celebrate their 50th anniversary, and we felt it was fitting to share why we admire and stand behind this company as a vendor. Their story is one of steady growth and care for the environment, craftsmanship, and a dedication to the well-being of their employees. They inspire us to keep doing what we do and to continually grow our leadership opportunities.
LEE has partnered with some of the world’s leading innovators in earth-friendly solutions to create naturalLEE. Through this they have:
- Introduced an option in upholstery that features soy-based cushions
- Began using fibres made from recycled plastic
- Began using organic fabrics for all upholstery
- Began using wood panels certified by FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative)
- Initiated waste reduction and recycling programs in all parts of the manufacturing process
With the LEE Custom Fit Studio, the possibilities for a new, custom furniture piece are endless! Beyond fabric selections, you can personalize most styles to fulfill any project or specification.
- Change width, depth or height
- Change seat height
- Change leg style
- Change cushion configuration
- Omit skirt
- Change pillow size
When selecting a piece of quality furniture, consider:
- Who is going to live with it?
- Which room is it going to be in?
- What other objects will share the space with it?
- Who made it, how did they make it, and what is their story?
Have a look at what LEE Industries’ favourite trends are for Spring 2019 http://www.leeindustries.com/favorites_trending