So, you've been dreaming about that beautiful, magical wedding dress since you were a child. But you probably haven’t been imagining your bridesmaids’ dresses for that long. Bridesmaid dresses can be so tricky! There are so many options and variables to consider. You want your girls to be comfortable and excited about what they’re wearing. You want the dresses to coordinate with the theme and colour of your wedding. Maybe you want the dresses to compliment your own beautiful gown. That’s a tall order!
Well, we’ve got you covered (literally!) with Two Birds Dresses. Each dress is incredibly versatile because they are meant to be tied, twisted and wrapped to create a number of different styles. Two Birds’ website suggests 15 different styling options from cap sleeves, one shoulder and Grecian to halter, off the shoulder and strapless. While they may have 15 different options on their website – we’re certain there is an endless amount more (thank you Pinterest!)
With these dresses you can have the best of both worlds; allow each girl to wear a dress that suits them, while maintaining your preferred colour scheme. Or if you like the eclectic look, but aren’t sure how to pull it all together, these dresses will come together cohesively even if you pick different colours or fabrics.
We’re pretty sure that no matter the question, Two Birds has the answer. Here’s a list of other great features these dresses have to offer!
- They come in 3 length options – full length (with the option of a slit), knee length and mini skirt. There is also a super chic jumpsuit option for the more adventurous bridal party!
- Each of the length and style options is available in different fabrics including: jersey, tulle, lace and velvet. Light jersey is perfect for an outdoor summer wedding, while velvet pairs perfect with a winter wonderland theme.
- Between the different fabric types there are 52 colour options available.
- Two sizes fit all! That’s right, no matter their body type. Extended length is also available for taller girls. Do you know what else that means? These dresses are also maternity friendly – amazing!
- If you were wondering, yes it’s true. Since the dresses are meant to be tied and styled to fit each individual body that means they also do not require alterations! No more time spent on fittings and no more cash spent on adjusting a dress that you bought knowing it wouldn’t fit quite right.
- And just to top it all off Two Birds offers matching ties and pocket squares for your guys!
From January 31 – February 16 we will be offering 20% off Two Birds orders! We really weren’t kidding when we said we had you covered. If you’d like to learn more about Two Birds dresses visit their website HERE or call or visit us in the store to learn more, see fabric swatches and place your order. 204 777-3881 ext 127