Taste the Prairies
*Please note that under current public health orders, proof of vaccination & a piece of government issued ID is required before dining in the restaurant.*
Located just outside of Winnipeg, escape the city to enjoy prairie cuisine & farm to table dining. At Pineridge Hollow we celebrate local suppliers & producers as well as the distinct seasons of the land we live in.
Savour breakfast, lunch or dinner - featuring local beet chips & goat cheese ranch dip, house made mushroom perogies and our infamous frozen lemon meringue torte. Alongside a unique gift shop, clothing boutique and furniture store, lovingly tended-to gardens and petting zoo, discover a dining experience that feels more like a getaway.
- We believe in supporting local growers and producers. We are proud to feature the talents of our neighbours!
- We believe that our climate, our soil conditions and our water all make prairie produce unique and wonderful.
- At Pineridge Hollow we are delighted to share wholesome, delicious and comforting food with our guests.
- We believe you should have a beautiful place to get away from it all, a place that celebrates with you and comforts you.
- We believe in solid wood tables and chairs, local eggs, kitchen cutting gardens, real cream and fresh flowers…
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT DINING WITH US
We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Breakfast is served from 9am to 11am. Lunch is served from 11am to 4pm, and dinner is served from 4pm to close.
Reservations are strongly recommended as it guarantees you a table in our restaurant. Reservations can be made here
We do not take reservations for our outdoor deck. It is available on a first come first serve basis and weather depending.