Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership in
The Village Square. As the first person to welcome people, ensuring that each
guest is well taken care of regardless of the extent of their business at The Village
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Assistance with marketing for The Village Square through feedback, accurate information in a timely manner, arrange/ take photos when able to as well as creating descriptions for drink menus and features
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of The Village policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Communicate with Assistant Managers to ensure they have the knowledge and tools required in order to do their job to the best of their ability
- Maintain systems used in The Village Square. POS & reservation system (if applicable)
- Place orders for The Village Square needs as necessary (in coordination with the restaurant)
- Maintain an alcohol inventory that is organized and controllable
- Create new and current signature beverages using house made or local products whenever able
To inquire, please email: email@example.com